When your clients are looking to buy a property abroad, our Mortgage Club can still help. We’ve teamed up with Conti – the UK’s leading, independently owned overseas mortgage specialist.
Your clients can rely on a highly trained team of mortgage advisers and underwriters to guide them through the whole process – while you maintain complete client ownership.
Conti has in-depth knowledge of the varying requirements of overseas lenders. This gives you peace of mind that every step of the mortgage application will be handled efficiently, professionally and quickly.
Conti - For All Your Overseas Property Needs
- Unique packaging services for loans secured against residential property – in more than 45 countries including France, Spain, Portugal, Italy and the USA.
- Wide choice of over 225 mortgage products – with exclusive and competitive lending terms through their select panel of overseas lenders.
- Remortgage service in 15 countries – allowing your clients to release equity in their overseas property.
- Full online application for quote processing.
Other benefits of working with Conti include:
- Free financial pre-qualification mortgage calculation to help the customer property search.
- Approval in Principle so your clients can house hunt with confidence.
- Direct access to highly trained mortgage advisers
- In-depth local knowledge of all who know the exact documentation required for various lenders.
- User-friendly website with access to current mortgage rates and the latest market trends – keeping you one step ahead.
Fees and Charges
Conti will pay Mortgage Club members 25% of any procuration fee or the final arrangement fee. Conti’s commission is received either from the lender or client, or a combination of both.
How do I submit Business?
You register and submit applications directly on Conti’s website. Or if you’d prefer not to submit business online, please complete Conti's detailed quote form (PDF) and fax it to 01273 220449.