For Business Life Insurance
- A policy designed to pay out a cash lump sum if a business would be unable to trade in the event of a director, partner or key person becoming terminally ill, critically ill (if Critical Illness Cover or Critical Illness Extra are chosen) or dying.
- The amount of cover and period of cover can be chosen by the client to suit their needs.
- Terminal Illness Cover is included at no extra cost.
- Choice of single life or joint life cover.
- Critical Illness Cover or Critical Illness Extra available as an option for an additional cost.
- If Critical Illness Cover or Critical Illness Extra are taken as an option there is a choice of guaranteed or reviewable premiums.
- Cover can be increased during the policy term without any further underwriting. Terms and conditions apply.
- Choice of level, increasing or decreasing policies.
- Decreasing cover is available for loan cover.
- Consider Key Person Protection if continuation planning is needed.
- Consider Share Protection if succession planning is needed.
- Increasing policies will increase in line with the changes in the Retail Prices Index (RPI) subject to a maximum of 10%. The premium increases in line with the change in the RPI multiplied by 1.5 subject to a maximum increase of 15% per annum. The RPI provides an indication of inflation on a monthly basis. The RPI measures and tracks the average change in the purchase of goods and services such as housing expenses and mortgage interest payments. If changes to the RPI are 1% or less than the premium and amount of cover will stay the same until the next review.
For Business Whole of Life Protection Plan