Tailored benefits that put employees in control of their workplace cover
Flexible and voluntary benefits
Flexible benefits enable your clients to offer a range of group protection products that reflect the needs of their workforce and allow employees to choose the levels of cover that suit them best.
Employers can decide:
- which products to include in a flexible or voluntary scheme
- the minimum level of each flexible benefit they’ll provide
- the options an employee has for making changes to their benefits
Employees can decide:
- A starting level of cover when they join
- To increase cover, usually at an agreed yearly date, or following a life event milestone like the birth of child
- To decrease cover as their needs change
Access to webinars and videos, information about claims and renewals and useful market insights.
Literature and forms for our group protection products in one place.
Group Life, Group Critical Illness and Group Income Protection for businesses large and small.
0345 026 0094
Lines are open from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
We may record and monitor calls.