If you think that you or someone you know might need care, it can be difficult to know where to start looking or what your options are. Care Concierge is a confidential telephone advisory service that can help you understand and find later life care. Our Care Concierge team have extensive knowledge of the care industry and are completely impartial, allowing you to make an informed decision on the care option that is right for you.
- Free access to our team of Care Experts who can help you navigate the later life care journey.
- Find out the different ways of paying for care and whether you might be eligible for state support.
- Assistance with finding care, whether at home or in a care home.
Whether you just need answers to a few pressing questions, or support finding a care home and understanding the costs, our Care Concierge service can help.
There’s a lot to consider when looking for care, and it’s important that you or your loved one get the support they need.
Whether you’re not sure where to start, need help to understand what care is needed, or are worried about the cost of care, we can help.
What we can do:
- We’ll help you find the right care, regardless of what type of care is needed.
- Our experts can help you find care as quickly as possible, in as little as 24 hours if needed.
- Care is often an unexpected and costly expense. We're here to make sure you understand your funding and benefit options that might be available to you, so you can get the very best care you can afford.
Simply tell our friendly team which organisation gave you our details and you will be able to access our service at no cost.
You can either jump straight into a detailed conversation about later life care or you can have an initial consultation to talk through your options and arrange a call at a time that suits you. The team can even help set up a conference call to involve other family members.