Pension fund unit prices
This section shows you detailed and up-to-date information of a selection of prices applying to Legal & General pension plans. Prices are published here immediately they become available.
- Daily stakeholder fund prices *
- Daily unit pension fund prices
- Portfolio Plus Pension unit prices
- WorkSave pension unit prices **
* These include Personal Pension Plan 2000 which started on or after 6 April 2001 and Trustee Investment Plans which started on or after 24 June 2002.
**These unit prices apply for WorkSave pensions where the fund name(s) end with a 3. For example: 'L&G Fixed Interest 3'. For other WorkSave pension funds where the fund name does not end with a 3, please see Portfolio Plus Pension unit prices.
If you'd like to know more about the key policies and practices we use to manage our unit linked funds, please read our PDF file: A guide to how we manage our unit-linked funds (W11471) PDF size: 106KB
Choosing the right investment or pension can be a daunting process, which is why we've created this jargon buster to explain some of the most commonly used investment words and terms.
Our annuities can help you turn your pension fund into an income for life.